1.Download and open our iOS or Android app
2.Enter amounts to be sent or received
3.Verify your identity. Please prepare ahead your personal and address information as well as identity documents.
4.Add information about the receiver.
5.Check your remittance order and then click “confirm” to complete.
EarthRemit currently supports USD, HKD and CNY.
Identity proof document
1) National identity card
2) Travel document
Address proof document: (it must be in your own name)
1) Utility bill, tax bill, bank statement, credit card statement
2) Issued within 3 months
3) Clearly show your name, address, issue date and issuing institution
Mainland Chinese clients:
Resident card, driver license, tenancy agreement, Chinese identity card (it can only be used as either identity proof or address proof but not both), bank statement, credit card statement, real-name-registered phone bill, and letters issued by government departments or financial institutions.
1) Certificate of incorporation
2) Articles of association
3) Valid business registration
4) Latest annual return of a company/registration form of a new company/certificate of authority (issued within 6 months)
5) A government permit to engage in a regulated trade
6) Identification documents of all directors
7) A photo of an employee holding a company registration certificate or a valid business registration certificate at the company counter
You can pay to us via bank transfer or e-wallet.
After receiving your remittance order, we shall at once confirm the details with you.
Afterwards, we shall process your orders and then the remittance shall reach the designated account in as quick as a few minutes. The time required depends on the payment method chosen. Payment made by wallet is usually instant while bank transfer takes longer time. When setting up your remittance order, you shall be told about the time required for different payment methods.
It largely depends on the originating country. When setting up your remittance order, you shall be told about the fee involved.
Please refer to the "Rates and Services" page.
Please deposit the required amount of money to our designated bank account from the account in your own name.
After opening an account with us, we shall open a dedicated e-wallet for you. You can make bank transfer to your e-wallet for making remittance in future. This is a more convenient and quicker way for you to remit money.
We will deposit the fund to your e-wallet. You may either use it for remittance in future or request us to pay back this fund to your designated bank account.